A large ILEC/CLEC that provides voice and data services to several hundred thousand customers.
- Call centers were supported by a Central Office switch with ACD software providing only limited capabilities and management information
- Agent desktop application environment was very complex which led to higher than average error rates and handle time
- Company required a fully integrated contact center technology and desktop solution to enhance the customer experience
Within 2 months, in conjunction with the client, we:
- Developed corporate vision of customer care
- Conducted a needs assessment
- Developed high-level technology requirements based on the corporate vision
- Created a business case for recommendations
- The project team presented the business case to executives and gained approval
- In three months, a three person consultant team worked with the client to define requirements, develop RFPs, review vendor presentations, and negotiate contracts
- The project team worked with the vendor to assist in implementation and acceptance of the new solution through 2 phases.
- The client saw increased sales and decreased costs within the first quarter following implementation
- The client leveraged the improved reporting and customer insight capabilities of the new system to identify repeat caller issues and developed action plans which reduced repeat calling rates by 30%.