A large cable MSO with five call centers with over 1200 agents with no CRM solution. Over 15 fragmented,out-of-date, and inadequate KBMS. No standard content management tools or processes
Develop strategy for CRM and KBMS to:
- Increase sales and First Call Resolution rates
- Reduce AHT, error rates, agent training time
- Develop common systems to be leveraged by call centers across divisions
- Develop process for managing business knowledge
- Go live in six months or less!
- Identified vision and key requirements, developed project budget and assisted in presenting business case to executives
- Worked with corporate IT to develop requirements and designs for CRM and KBMS
- Facilitated rapid business review of requirements ,designs, content management process
- Developed and led user test and agent training for pilot implementation
- Provided post-implementation support to business users.
- Avoided $2 million dollar re-licensing cost for one acquired KBMS
- Met goals for pilot implementation in six months – on time and on budget!
- Positioned business and IT to roll out systems to all centers and agents – completed within two months after pilot!
- Provided conversion strategy for prior KBMS