Contact Center Outsourcing Assistance – Evaluation, Selection, Implementation, Relationship Management
One of the largest divisions of a major cable operator. The division is a collection of geographically discontinuous systems distributed across multiple states, and serves over 1.5 million subscribers
- Client needed to establish a longer term corporate vision for outsourcing
- Client needed to optimize existing outsourcing relationship and either expand existing relationship or establish a new relationship for tier 2 technical support
- Led an eight week assessment of the division’s customer care operations
- Analyzed call center data across the division
- Conducted interviews of key personnel from senior management to frontline employees to gain perspective on current operations
- Worked with Executive Management to create outsourcing vision
- Reviewed proposed contracts to provide input for negotiation
- Created assessment criteria and conducted an assessment of existing outsourcing relationship and site visits with new outsourcing locations in Canada, Florida and Texas.
The assessment yielded several key recommendations which included:
- Maintaining and expanding existing outsourcing relationships instead of changing outsourcing vendors.
- Strategies to optimize existing outsourcing relationships
- Strategies to create synergies between company-owned contact centers and outsourced centers.
See more examples of our experience, including Sample Deliverables, more detailed Case Studies, and Client References…